番外 妖精重生

作者:三界11 更新时间:2019/9/13 10:45:44 字数:1205

MALE: Tell me about this Wild Child with his Artifact Bow.

男妖精:给我讲讲森林之子和他荆棘灵弓的故事吧

LITTLE FAIRY: I'll lead you to him, but tell me of your escape first.

台词 小妖精:好呀!但你得先告诉我 你们是怎么逃出来的

FEMALE: Alright~

台词 女妖精:好~

MALE: Long ago the Sylvani lived happy and free

男:很久以前妖精族生活在妖精之屿过着咸鱼般的时光

FEMALE: And we sang with the birds

女:岛上虫鸣蝉响 鸟语花香

MALE: And we danced with the bees

男:我们与蝶共舞

FEMALE: Until Nerokles came...

女:直到邪龙阿卡利斯的出现...

MALE: An Evil Dragon invaded our lands

男:它袭击了我们的家乡

FEMALE: So all the tribes of the island joined hands.

女:妖精族人联合整个诺尔的力量

MALE: We fought hard

男:剑拔弩张

FEMALE: We fought Brave

女:奋力抵抗

MALE: And the dragon was finally banished to Fathomrest.

男:终将邪龙封印在地心深渊

MALE: The wardens  implored us to stand guard o’er  the seal.

男:妖精族的长老号召我们迁入地底看守封印

FEMALE: We moved into the darkness so the world might find solace and heal.

女:我们踏入无边黑暗 只为世间安定

MALE (half-spoken): But they closed the entrance and destroyed the surface gate.

男:但他们竟封闭了入口,还破坏了回到地面的传送法印

FEMALE: In Fathomrest we languished for thousands of years.

女:千年来我们受深渊之苦

MALE: Eating mushrooms and bugs.

男:吃虫子和蘑菇

FEMALE: Never seeing the light.

女:终日无法得见阳光

MALE+FEMALE: Our bodies transformed into hideous shapes.

男女:我们的身体开始变得丑恶 形如枯木

MALE: Then the People of Nore.

男:后来诺尔大陆的人们

FEMALE: Seeking Diamonds and Ore.

女:谋求财宝和矿物

MALE: Found their way deep into the abyss.

男:不断探险直至地底深处

FEMALE: They found monsters to fight.

女:无尽的黑夜

MALE: In the bottomless night.

男:他们与怪物缠斗

MALE: +FEMALE: And the turmoil awoke Nerokles.

男女:却无意间让封印的邪龙复苏

MALE: The dragon he rose.

男:邪龙复苏

FEMALE: And he whispered to those.

女:恶念灌输

MALE: Who would listen to such poisonous thought.

男:激发妖精的愤怒和嫉妒

FEMALE:Their minds lead astray.

女:邪龙蛊惑

MALE: By his devious way.

男:妖精堕落

MALE: +FEMALE: They turned on their brethren and fought.

男女:他们竟对自己的族人磨刀霍霍

MALE: We were almost beat.

男:我们快招架不住

FEMALE: But in Battle’s Heat.

女:在危机之处

MALE : The people of Nore they stood by our side.

男:诺尔大陆的人类挺身而出

ALL: Together we fight! Together we fight!

合唱:我们一起战斗!我们一起反抗!

Dwarf (spoken): My! Your Hammer’s blow opened the surface gate!

台词 男(矮人):天哪!传送阵被意外激活!

ALL: Together we fight!

合唱:我们一起反抗!

MALE (crying): We can finally go home!

男:我们终于可以回家了!

ALL: Together we fight!

合唱:我们一起反抗!

Human (shouts): Quick now! We’ll help you!

台词 男(人类):快!离开这鬼地方!

ALL: Together we fight! Together we fight! Together we fight!

合唱:我们一起反抗!我们一起反抗!我们需要希望!

Little Fairy: All that really happened?

台词 小妖精:这些都真的发生了嘛?

FEMALE: More or less. And now back to the Wild Child who can purify the Fa…(Gasps)

台词 女:多多少少吧...好了,回到妖精之子的话题,据说他可以净化堕…

MALE FALLEN: You were crazy to think you could flee~

堕落妖精:你们神智不清还妄图逃离~

MALE FALLEN: Drink the potion and be like me!

堕落妖精:尝尝圣药 快快清醒!

FALLEN (shouts) My! It’s Sprig the Wild Child!

堕落妖精:是乌兹!是森林之子!

ALL FALLEN: The Wild Child! The Wild Child!

堕落妖精们:森林之子!森林之子!

LITTLE FAIRY: Oh Sprig, what are we going to do now?

台词 小妖精:唉~乌兹哥哥,接下来我们要怎么办?

SPRIG (MALE): Don’t worry, Child. We’ll go to Nore to find help.

台词 乌兹:不要担心,孩子。我们去诺尔大陆,寻找帮助。

——————

一年了

妖精族离开地底深渊回到了地表

堕落的妖精们不知道还能否美好如初

而在新副本“妖精之屿”里面

又将发生怎样的故事?

密林之子乌兹又将怎样复兴妖精族?

这一切都等待领主们揭开面纱

——摘自剑与家园胖娜

设置
阅读主题:
字体大小:
字体格式:
简体 繁体
页面宽度:
手机阅读
菠萝包轻小说

iOS版APP
安卓版APP

扫一扫下载