You've heard of it haven't you? The legend of sparda.
你听说过sparda的传说么?
When I was young, my father would tell me stories about it. Long ago in acient times, the demon rebelled against his own kind for the sake of the human race. With his sword, he shut the portal to the demonic realm and sealed the evil entities off form our human world. But since he's demon himself, his power was also trapped on the other side.
当我很小的时候,我的父亲总会给我讲这些故事。在很早的远古时代,一个恶魔为了人类背叛了自己的种族。他用自己的剑关闭了恶魔的大门并且将恶魔的实体封印在人界的另一边。但是由于他自己也是个恶魔,所以他的力量也被封印在那一边。
Huh, I never believed that. I thought it was just a child's fairy tale. But I had discovered this so called legend wasn't a myth at all. Sparda existed. How do I know? Well, I met the sons of sparda, both of them. Though the same blood of their father flowed through their veins. The two battled each other fiercely like arch enemies. It seemed as if they derived same sort of twisted pleasure from this brotherly fighting. But in the end, only one was left standing.
哼,我从来都不相信那些。我认为那只是个骗小孩得传说罢了。但是我发现这个所谓的传说并不是荒诞的故事,sparda确实存在。我怎么知道的?我遇到了sparda的儿子,两个都遇到了。他们的体内留着相同的血, 但是他们将对方视为仇敌一样互相打斗。看起来好像他们从这种兄弟间的战斗中都很享受这种变态的愉悦。但是最后,只有一个人站着。
Mission1片头:
但丁接电话开始:
Sorry, not open for business yet.
对不起,还没有正式开业。
I haven't even picked a name for this joint and i'm already getting calls.
我还没有给这个店起名字我就已经接到生意了。
You are customer too? Well, if you want to use the bathroom, help yourself, the toilet is in the back.
你也是顾客?如果你想用洗手间的话,请自便,厕所就在后面。
Is your name Dante? The son of sparda?
你的名字叫但丁?sparda之子?
Where did you hear that?
你从哪听来的?
From your brother.
从你的哥哥那。
We set this invitation for you, please accept it.
我们给你发了个邀请,请你接受。
然后把桌子翻了。
Invitation huh?
邀请是吧?
然后就是被偷袭。
This party is getting crazy, let's rock.
这个舞会越来越疯狂了,让我们摇滚吧!
然后开始一顿打。
In the end? Don't bet on it.
最后?我可不敢保证。
Mission1结尾:
I can already tell. Looks like this is going be one hell of a party.
我已经可以明确的说了,看起来这将是一个地狱的舞会!
Mission2开头:
Damn it! You guys totally wrecked my shop! And I haven't even named it yet!
该死,你们这些家伙彻底毁了我的店,我还没来得及起名字呢。
You are gonna pay for that
你们得为此付出代价。
I hope you all have enough to cover all this!
我希望你们能赔得起这一切!
Mission2结尾:
It's been nearly a year since we last met. Where does the time go?
距离我们上次会面已经一年了吧?那些美好的时光呢?
No doubt you've got some fun planned for me. Right Vergil?
毫无疑问,你有些有趣的计划,对吧Vergil?
Mission3开头:
Arkum
阿克汉姆。
Well? Doesn't it excite you?
这不令你激动么?
The Temen-ni-gru has revived.
Temen-ni-gru又复苏了。
The great one who once ruled this earth as the medium between the human world and the demon world.
那个了不起的统治者,曾经统治着人类和恶魔世界。
Isn't it a magnificent view?
这个景色不壮观么?
The greatest minds of their time, those who revered Evil. constructed this glorious edifice.
那些崇敬恶魔的人,在他们精神力最伟大的时期,建立了这个光荣的巨塔。
Now after two milleniums of confinement. It can at last fulfill the purpose for which it was intended....
现在在经过上万年的封印以后,最终可以满足那些试图....
被vergil打断:
That's none of my concern.
这与我无关。
Did he have it?
他有那个东西么?
Of course, he's taking good care of it.
当然,他很好的照顾着。
After all. It is the only momento left from the mother you both lost.
不管怎样,那可是你们失去的母亲的唯一遗物。
But he has no idea of its true power.
但是他并不知道那个东西的真正力量。
镜头转到lady:
I found it!
我找到了。
Mission3boss站之前:
Leave now, mortal!
离开,人类。
The likes of you are forbiddon in this land
像你这样的东西是禁止踏入这里的。
You who are powerless are not worthy to set foot here
你们这种没有力量的家伙是不配踏足的。
Wow, I've never seen a talking mutt before.
我从来没有见过会说话的狗杂种。
You know in a dog show. you'd definitely take first place.
知道么,如果你参加狗展的话,你一定是冠军。
You a mere human, make a mockery of me?
你不过是个小小的人类,敢拿我开玩笑?
Easy Fido.
放松,老兄。
How about I take you out for a walk?
要不要我带你出去散散步?
Come on puppy, let's go!
来吧小狗,我们走!
You'll regret this. you worm
你会后悔的,蛆虫。
It's show time
表演时间到了
Come on
来吧。
打完以后:
You are not human, are you?
你不是人类吧?
Who knows, i'm not even sure of myself.
谁知道呢?我自己都不确定。
Regardless, you have proved your strength.
不管怎样,你还是证实了你的实力。
I acknowledge your ability.
我承认你的能力。
Take my soul and go forth, You have my blessing
接受我的灵魂然后前进,我会祝福你。
然后一顿刷三节棍,最后来个too easy.
Mission3结尾:
遇到lady:
Are you going to the party?
你要参加这个舞会?
What's the hurry, didn't you get an invitation?
急什么,你也接到邀请了?
最后lady没有鸟他就离开了
This just keeps getting better and better
这真是越来越好了。
Mission4开头:
Vergil: Looks like we have an uninvited guest
看起来我们有个未经邀请的客人。
Arkhum: Is that so?
是这样的么?
Vergil: A human, A women
一个人类,一个女人。
Arkhum: I'm afraid I should ask the uninvited one to leave. That is what you want.
恐怕我得让这个未经邀请的人离开了,这是你想要的吧?
Actually, I happened to be acquainted with that woman.
事实上我和那个女的还认识。
A storm is approaching.
暴风即将来临了。
Mission4结尾:
打不开门:
Yoo hoo! There's no need to use violence, dvil boy
其实你没必要用武力解决的,恶魔男孩。
wait, wait, wait, better listen to what others say, lad.
等等等等,你最好听听别人的意见,小兄弟。
This tower here is very sturdy. you see?
这个塔可是非常坚固的,你看。
You trick will do no good, no good!
你的技巧在这个派不上用场,派不上用场!
Zip it, or I'll pierce that big nose.
闭嘴,不然我就射穿了你的大鼻子。
That could be a problem!
这可就是个问题了。
Just hear me out. You've got nothing to lose, right?
听我说,你也不会有什么损失,对吧?
My name is Jester, and I know a thing or two about this place.
我的名字叫Jester, 而且我知道一些关于这个塔的事情。
That thing there is a power generator for this entire sector.
那边那个东西是这整个地区的能源开关。
In order to open the door, you need to apply a little something to it first.
为了打开门,你必须要先通过一个小东西。
You know what that is, kid?
你知道是什么么,孩子?
Or is that too difficult for you? hahahahahaha
或者对你来说太难了?哈哈哈哈
但丁开枪打他脚下
Get to the point. Or do you wanna keep on dancing?
说重点,或者你想一直这样跳舞?
Actually, I prefer a sword to be my partner
事实上,我更想要那把剑做我的舞伴。
May I have this dance, my lady?
我能有这个荣幸么?我的女士?
但丁砍过去,门开了。
Bingo! That's what the something is.
答对了!那就是我说的小东西。
Remember that, kid. Write it down on your hand if you don't trust your head.
记住了,孩子。如果你不相信你的大脑的话,你也可以写在手上。
然后被但丁乱枪打走。
I see, thanks. You still pissed me off though.
我知道了,谢谢。不过你还是让我很不爽。
Mission5开头:
Thanks for destroying the lock for me, devil boy!
谢谢你为我拆了那个钟,恶魔男孩。
And welcome to hell!
欢迎你来地狱。
Please accept my gift. Don't be humble, just take it.
请接受我的礼物,不用拘泥,尽管收下吧。
After all we're buddies, aren't we?
不管怎样,我们是朋友,对吧?
Well, isn't that special?
这个很特别么?
To be honest. I was expecting something a little better than this.
说实话,我还在期待比这更好的呢。
Mission5boss战之前:
Look brother, it's been ages, but we finally have company.
看,老兄,虽然已经好几年了,但是我们终于有生意了。
I see that.
We must entertain our guest!
我看到了。
我们必须要让客人高兴。
You're right, we have to be gracious hosts.
没错,我们一定要让好好招待。
What should we do?
How do I know?
We need to come up with something.
我们该干什么?
我怎么知道,我们总得有点点子。
但丁不耐烦地叹气
Brother, our guest is sighing.
老兄,我们的客人在叹气。
Sigh, what is sigh?
Well a sigh is when....
叹气?什么是叹气?
嗯,叹气是当....
Enough already.
How long are you two gonna keep carrying on like this?
够了!你们两个要这样到什么时候?
In case you didn't get the hint, I'll spell it out.
怕你们不明白暗示,我直接告诉你们。
Your guest wants to go through. Got it?
你们的客人要过去,懂了么?
Our job here is to guard this door
我们的任务是守卫这个门。
That's right, we cannot let you pass
没错,我们不能让你通过。
Mission5最后:
Wait!
Yes, wait!
等等。
对,等一下。
We have been waiting for a long time
我们已经等了好长时间了。
Yes, a very long time.
For someone stronger than us.
Someone who can control us.
是的,很长时间。
希望有人比我们强。
希望有人能控制我们。
My name is Agni
And my name is Rudra
我的名字叫Agni.
我的名字叫Rudra
You should take us with you.
We could be a great help to you.
请带我们一起走吧。
我们一定会派上用场。
Okay, but on one condition.
好吧,不过有一个条件。
What is it?
Name it.
是什么?
说吧。
No talking.
不许说话。
Fair enough.
As you wish.
很公平。
如你所愿。
然后开始刷刀。
Impressive...
很不错...
但丁把两把刀一碰:
No talking
不许说话。
Good.
很好。
Mission6结尾。
lade和他父亲相遇:
Well, well. You've grown stronger.
嗯,你变强了。
Go to hell.
去死吧。
You point a gun to me? Your own kin? Your dear papa?
你拿枪指着我?你的亲人?你亲爱的爸爸?
The only family I ever had was my mother. And she's dead
我唯一的家人就是我妈妈,现在她死了。
然后开枪。
You break my heart.
After all, it was I who gave you your name...my darlling daughter.
你伤了我的心。
不管怎样,是我给了你名字....我亲爱的女儿。
然后lady被丢下去。
Mission7开头:
但丁接住lady
Well, this is my kind of rain.
这是我这个类型的雨啊。
No wonder the sky looks so funny today.
难怪天气看起来这个怪呢。
Let me go.
让我走。
Let you go? But it'd be a waste if you ended up as just a pretty stain.
让你走?我想如果你的生命以变成血渍而结束就有点可惜了。
结果lady开枪射了他。
What the hell was that for?
Here I am trying to help you. and you show your thanks by shooting me?
这是为了什么?我试图帮助你,结果你就用开枪来表示感谢?
lady又开了一枪。
Whatever, do as you please.
好,随便你高兴。
So he's a demon too.
所以他也是个恶魔。
I'm beginning to think I've got rotten luck with women.
我想我今天的女人缘超级烂。
Mission7boss战之前:
You sure you know how to throw a party?
你确定你知道怎么准备舞会?
No food, no drinks, and the only babe just left.
没有吃的,没有喝得,而唯一的宝贝也刚离开了。
My sincerest apology brother.
我诚挚地道歉,兄弟。
I was so eager to see you. I couldn't concentrate on prearations for the bash.
我太急于见到你了,以至于我无法专心准备这场狂欢。
Whatever, at any rate. It's been a whole year since we last met.
不管怎样,自从我们上次最后见面已经一年了吧。
How about a kiss from your little brother?
要不要我亲你一下。
Or better yet how about a kiss form this?
或者你更喜欢让这个亲你?
但丁用枪指着vergil
So this is what they called a hard warming family reunion, hey?
所以这个就是人们常说的坚硬又温馨的家庭重聚?
You got that right.
你算是说对了。
Mission7结束:
Why do you refuse to get power, the power of our father, sparda
为什么你拒绝接受力量,那个来自我们父亲的力量,sparda
Father? I don't have a father, I just don't like you, that's all.
父亲?我可没有父亲,我只是不喜欢你,就这样。
两人继续打,最后但丁被vergil打败。
Foolishness, Dante. Foolishness...
愚蠢啊,但丁。愚蠢....
Might controls everything.
力量就能掌控一切。
And without strength, you cannot protect anything.
没有力量,你什么都保护不了。
Let alone yourself.
你自己慢慢独处吧。
然后把但丁解决了。
Arkhum出现:
Do you finally have it?
你拿到了?
Yes, now the spell Sparda cast will be braken.
是的,现在sparda施展的咒语即将被打破了。
但丁突然复活,冲到vergil面前:
I see, a devil inside you has awakened as well.
我看到了,你体内的恶魔也把你唤醒了。
两人还要继续开战,Arkhum阻止了vergil
Wait, we should leave.
等等,我们得离开了。
For the moment we have all that we need.
我们现在已经得到我们需要的了。
Mission8结尾:
People once cried out in fear at this tower.
人们曾经在这座塔里恐惧地哭泣。
Temen-ni-gru, a foundation that brought out fear.
Temen-ni-gru,一个带来恐惧的地方。
Fear....Yes, fear.
Can't you feel it?
恐惧,对,恐惧。
感觉到了么?
The rage and agonies of the people.
人类的愤怒和苦恼。
Those who were confined here.
那些被封印在这个里的。
With their desires for Evil being unfulfilled.
那些欲望没有得到满足的恶魔。
It was all because sparda slammed the door to the Demon world in their faces.
这都因为sparda当着他们的面毁掉了通往恶魔世界的大门。
vergil不理他,先往前走,Arkhum好像在等什么。
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么。
Mission9开头:
但丁从鲸鱼的眼睛里出来,又碰到lady。
So this is the next stage.
所以说这是下一个舞台。
Wait.
等一下。
If you're asking for a date, forget it.
如果你是想要约会的话,算了吧。
Cause I make it a point not to go out with women who shoot me in the head.
因为我从来不跟往我脑袋上开枪的女人出去。
Date a demon?
跟恶魔约会?
I'm not that desperate.
我还没那么饥不择食。
Besides, I really don't care for guys who stink like blood.
还有,我很讨厌某些人身上散发出血的臭味。
但丁闻了闻自己,突然掏出枪:
You are right.
你是对的。
然后两人一起对付恶魔。
So tell me what's your name?
那么告诉我你叫什么。
I don't have a name.
我没有名字。
Okay, then what should I call you?
好吧,那我要怎么称呼你?
I don't care, whatever you want.
无所谓,随便。
Watever lady.
无所谓,lady。
说完自己先走了:
I'll leave this to you. Cauze I don't want to miss the party.
我把这个烂摊子给你了,因为我不想错过舞会。
Who counted on you anyway?
谁指望你了?
Mission9Boss战之前:
Welcome sir
欢迎,先生。
Is this your first time here?
这是你第一次来这里么?
Dante: You'll be nice to me, won't you?
你会好好招待我的对吧?
Of course I will, you'll never want to leave.
我当然会,你会不想离开的。
但丁拔出剑:
No, this is what I'm talking about.
不,这才是我的意思。
Neva走到舞台上:
Then come on, sugar.
那么来吧,蜜糖。
Mission9结尾:
Neva倒下被但丁接到:
Neva:My, you sweet
老天啊,你这个甜心。
突然要咬但丁,但丁又补一枪。
You'd think so, wouldn't ya?
你这么想的是吧?
Alright, I'll help you.
好吧,我会帮忙。
Your father is a handsome devil.
你父亲是个英俊的恶魔。
But you're not slouch yourself.
不过你也不赖。
Mission10开头:
Arkhum: Soon we will reach the lair at judgment.
很快我们就会到达审判之地了。
Temen-ni-gru will finally regain its full function and lead us into the Demon world.
Temn-ni-gru 将会获得它的所有功能,并带领我们进入恶魔的世界。
The world where sparda's power has been sealed.
那个封印着Sparda力量的地方。
And the one who will lift the incantation is you, his own son.
而那个能够解除咒语的人就是你,他的儿子。
It must be fate
这一定是命运。
大门打开,Arkhum让vergil先走。
Vergil:Does that women really bother you?
那个女人就那么让你在意?
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Why didn't you kill her?
你为什么不杀了她?
Perhaps because she's your daughter.
或许是因为她是你女儿。
Did some pesky fatherly love get in your way?
是不是还有一些烦恼的父爱影响着你?
That's none of your....
这与你无关....
Arkhum被vergil一刀捅了:
To further your study at the black arts, you sacrificed your loving wife.
为了能够更进一步研究黑色文献,你牺牲了你挚爱的妻子。
To become a devil as well.
令你自己也变成恶魔。
Knowing this I thought you'd be more useful to me, but I was wrong.
因为这个我才觉得你应该有用,但是我错了。
No wonder your attainment of power is incomplete.
难怪你的力量还是不完全。
What about you?
You're an incomplete being as well.
那你又怎么样?
你自己也是个不完全的人类。
Both demon and human blood mingle in your veins.
恶魔的血液和人类的血液在你的体内混合。
Shut up.
闭嘴。
vergil拔出刀,Arkhum倒下。
Now that the final door is open. I have no use for you.
现在最后的门已经打开了,你没有用处了。
Mission10结尾:
Well that was quick.
速度还真快。
The man, did you kill him?
这个男人,你杀的?
So what if I did?
所以如果是我呢?
开始火拼。
I love a fast woman.
Shut up.
我喜欢动作快的女人。
闭嘴。
He was obsessed with becoming the Devil.
他是因为困扰才成为恶魔的。
So much he killed his own wife.
他太困扰了所以他杀了自己的妻子。
For that he butchered innocent people too.
为了这个,他还杀了很多无辜的人。
He's the most vile kind of creature.
他是最卑鄙可耻的生物。
To top it off, that filthy scum is my father.
为了结束这一切,那个肮脏的污秽物是我的父亲。
Well, we have something in common.
那我们就有共同点了。
I have a disfunctional family too.
我也有个功能不全的家庭。
And what would you know about family?
那你又对家庭了解多少?
You are a demon. This is my father...my family
你是个恶魔,这个是我的家事,我的父亲。
This was all supposed to end by my hand.
这一切都应该由我亲手解决。
Are you gonna shoot?
你要开枪么?
Well, that's a switch.
要不我帮你。
Just go, I don't care anymore.
走吧,我不在乎了。
Family huh?
家庭?
Mission11开头:
Where am I?
我在哪?
It's dark, I can't see anything.
好黑啊,我什么都看不到。
You are still alive, I see.
你还活着。
Mary, is that you?
Mary,是你么?
What's happening? Where's your mother?
发生什么事了?你妈妈在哪?
My mother? You killed her, remember?
我妈妈?你杀了她,还记得么?
Yes...That's right. I killed her, with my own hands.
是的,没错,我杀了她,亲手杀了她。
What horrible thing have I done?
我做了多么可怕的事情啊?
I was too weak
我太弱了。
I succumbed to his influence
我屈服于他的力量之下。
You mean, you were possesed?
你的意思是,你被附身了?
Yes, I was manipulated.
是的,我被控制了。
Manipulated by a devil, named Vergil.
被一个叫做Vergil的恶魔控制了。
He's attempting to bring the demon world back to this modern day.
他试图要把恶魔世界带到现在的世界。
A world that sparda once sealed off.
一个sparda曾经封印的世界。
Sparda? I thought he was a myth.
sparda? 我以为这只是个传说。
If the demons return, this world will be thrown into chaos.
如果恶魔都回来了,那么这个世界将会陷入一片混乱。
Stop him, stop vergil
阻止他,阻止vergil
Me?
我?
You are such a sweet child, just like your mother.
你是个好孩子,就像你妈妈一样。
Mission11Boss战之前:
Aww, you poor thing.
你这个可怜的家伙。
Didn't your mother ever teach you how to use a door?
你妈妈没有教你怎么用门么?
That smell I know it.
那个气味我知道。
Give me a break. Tell ya what, next time I'll try and wear some cologne, okay?
饶了我吧。好吧,下次我会用古龙香水的。
It's the stench of betrayal, the odor of that occursed sparda.
是那个背信弃义的人的味道,那个讨厌sparda的气味。
I will annihilate every last blood relation of sparda.
我要消灭所有跟sparda有关的家伙。
A son cleanning up his dad's mess, huh?
儿子来清理他老爸留下的烂摊子?
Where've I heard this story before.
我以前在哪听过这个故事?
Mission11结尾:
The odious one whose heart pumps the blood of sparda
那个讨厌的家伙的心脏还在流淌着sparda的血。
Though my sight is gone, I remember your scent.
就算我的视力消失了,我还记得你的气味。
I shall hunt you down through eternity if I must, until I rid this earth of your foul smell.
如果可能的话我来世都会追杀你,直道你那讨厌的气味从地球上消失。
Why do I have to take the heart of my father?
我为什么要继承我父亲的心脏?
Come on, man, cut me some slack.
拜托老兄,让我歇会吧。
Mission12开头:
This is amazing
真是惊人啊。
Even the Devil boy is no match for it.
就连恶魔男孩都不能掌控它。
但丁抓过小丑:
You're not gonna shoot me, are you?
你不会开枪的,对吧?
If you do, I'll die, you know?
如果你这么做了,我可是会死的,你知道?
If that's what it will take to shut you up.
如果那样可以让你闭嘴的话。
It bugs the crap out of me when someone talks more than I do.
如果别人扯得比我还多我会抓狂的。
Don't act so rashly, my boy.
不要那么激动,男孩。
I've got a doozy of a story for you, but if you snuff out my voice like that.I won't be able to tell is, now will I?
我有个非常棒的故事要告诉你,但是如果你这样不让我说的话,我就没法讲给你听了。
但丁放开小丑
I thought I was goner for sure.
我以为自己死定了呢。
You saw it too, didn't you?
你也看到了,对吧?
That huge tower jutting out of the ground?
那个巨大的塔从地下升起。
That thick shaft that causes women to shudder.
那个粗大的柱子让女人都颤抖。
It acturally a tunnel, Linking the demonic domain to the human world.
那实际上是个通道,将恶魔的领域与人类世界连接起来。
And of course, your brother, Vergil is the one who controls it by using your mommy's amulet.
而且你的哥哥,vergil正在用你们妈妈的项链来操控这一切。
He's headed to the control room in the basement.
他正在朝着地下的控制室走。
If you don't hop down there quick like a bunny he'll open the gate to the hell.
如果你不赶紧像兔子一样跳到那里,地狱的大门可就要打开了。
Isn't that a scary thought?
这个想法可怕吧?
And you're telling me this because?
而你告诉我这些是因为?
Oops, I forgot to mention one teeny wittle item.
哦,我忘记告诉你一件细小的事情了。
That gizmo there is actually the key to move forward.
那个小东西实际上是继续前进的钥匙。
But the tricky thing is, it sucks the souls of those who hold it.
不过比较狡猾的是,它会吸取拥有它的人的灵魂。
So I think you'd better hurry.
所以我认为你最好快点。
But, in return for your soul, it'll give you power.
不过作为吸取你灵魂的代价,它会给你能量的。
Marvelous, isn't it?
很神奇对吧?
Just let your young spirit drive you and go for it.
就让你年轻的灵魂引导你去吧。
Wish you would have told me that in the first place, ya big mouthed moron.
希望你下回能上来就告诉我,你这个大嘴混蛋.
Mission12boss战之前:
Talk about horse power
说到马的力量。
A chicken race with a horse, huh?
跟马玩小鸡赛跑?
Fair enough...
很公平。
掉下去以后:
First chicken, now Gladiator.
先是小鸡,现在是斗兽场。
This just keeps getting better and better.
这可越来越有趣了。
Too bad there's no body here to enjoy the show.
可惜这里没人欣赏表演。
Mission13boss战之前:
Why isn't this working?
为什么就是没用?
Is there something missing?
我遗漏了什么么?
Must more blood be shed.
一定是需要更多的血。
Dante: You seem to be in a bad mood.
你看起来情绪不好呢。
So my mother's amulet is the key that unlocks the door to the demon world
所以我母亲的项链是解除恶魔世界门锁的钥匙。
Good plan, pop
好计划,兄弟。
Vergil:Just the opposite actually...
刚好相反。
Originally it was the key to the demon world but was given to humans as a gift.
本来就是通往恶魔世界的钥匙,但是却像礼物一样送给人类。
Dante: It doesn't matter to me one way or the other.
对我来说怎么样都无所谓。
More importantly, I've come all this way.
更重要的,我总算来到这里。
I've sure you have time for one more game, right?
我确定你有时间根我再玩一把,对吧?
Vergil:Why not? After all we share the same blood.
为什么不?不管怎样我们有相同的血。
I'll just use more of yours to undo daddy's little spell.
我会用更多你的血来打破父亲的小咒语。
Dante:So, you want a piece of me, literally.
所以说你想跟我打架。
Okay bro, come and get it, if you can
好吧,那就来取我的血,如果你可以的话。
Mission13结尾:
Sorry, but this is no place for a little girl. So beat it.
对不起,但是这里没有小女孩的地方,所以闪开。
Lady: Shut up
闭嘴。
Lady对vergil:You forced him into this.
你强迫他这么做的。
V:Is that what you think? foolish girl.
这是你想的?愚蠢的女孩。
继续与但丁打斗。
小丑出现:
Bravo, bravo, I never dreamed that things could go so smoothly. Well done, everyone, well done.
好啊,好啊,我从来没有想到过事情会进展得这么顺利,做得好,各位,做得好。
Lady把火箭筒指向小丑,小丑一把夺下来:
Don't be a bad girl, Mary
别当个坏女孩,Mary
小丑把lady丢出去:
Are you gonna expected a spanky from daddy later?
你是不是等着你爸爸在你脑袋上来一下?
Just gonna spank your butt, spanky on the butt.
就是在脑袋上打一下,打在脑袋上。
V: Insane buffoe, I don't know where you came from, but you don't belong here, now leave.
疯子小丑,我不知道你从哪来,但是你不属于这里,现在给我滚。
vergil拿到冲向小丑,被小丑空手接下:
小丑:Zowie, that was close.
好啊,这可够险得。
But you've taken quite a troucing today, haven't you, vergil?
不过你受到不小的打击,对吧,vergil?
You couldn've chopped me into confetti by now if you were in tip-top condition.
你现在这个“巅峰”状态可没法把我切成糖果。
V:Damn you
该死的家伙。
小丑:You have lost.
你输了。
然后把vergil丢出去,变成Arkhum
Because you underestimated humans.
因为你低估了人类的力量。
Lady: What's going on?
怎么回事?
Arkhum: Good girl, pure and innocent, just like your mother.
好姑娘,纯洁又天真,就像你妈妈一样。
Lady: You baster.
你这个混蛋。
掏枪要射Arkhum,Arkhum变成小丑从后面出现。
It's time for your spanking, my dear.
现在该你挨打了,我亲爱的。
把lady的头撞向地板,然后转对vergil说话:
You want to know why the spell didn't break, hmm, vergil?
你想知道为什么咒语没有破?
You have two amulets, and sparda's blood, you have everything you need to unleash the evil.
你有两个项链,还有sparda的血,你有所有能够释放恶魔的东西。
Dante: I told you before, I don't like anybody who has a bigger mouth than mine.
我告诉过你了,我不喜欢任何人的嘴比我大。
开枪打小丑,小丑边躲边说:
You are wounded and weak
你受了伤,还很虚弱。
And even I can do....
甚至连我都能....
一脚踩在但丁头上:
This to you.
对你做这个。
边回Arkhum:
Two amulets...a set of sparda's blood, now I need one more key.
两个项链,还有sparda的血,现在我还需要一个钥匙。、
He sacrificed two things to suppress the tremendous force of this tower.
他牺牲了两样东西来压制住这个塔的巨大力量。
His own devil's blood and a mortal priestess.
他自己的恶魔之血,以及一个人类女祭司。
把火箭筒上的刀插到lady腿上:
I needed you, in whose body flows the same blood as the sacrificed woman.
我需要你,那个留着被牺牲的女人一样血液的人。
His spell cannot be undone without your blood
他的咒语如果没有你的血是不能破解的。
然后变成小丑:
It was quite a right you know.
这个很正确你们知道么?
If any of you had died before getting here, our little plan would have gone to waste.
如果你们之中任何一个到这之前就死了,那么我的小计划就要浪费了。
Therefore, my job was to made you battle each other in order to weaken you.
因此,我的任务就是要让你们互相打斗,以此削弱你们的力量。
But at the same time, I had to guide you here and make sure that you were kept alive.
但是同时,我还得引导你们来这里并且确定你们活着。
I even went so far as dressing like a complete idiot.
我甚至一直打扮得象个傻瓜一样。
转身像lady:
It's time for bed, Mary
是睡觉的时间了,mary
You can visit your dear mother.
你可以去见你亲爱的妈妈了。
Lady突然抢过火箭炮,对着小丑:
Try me
来试试啊。
Vergil和Dante也把剑搭在小丑脖子上。
V:It's time for the clown to bow out, Arkhum.
是时候让小丑引退了,Arkhum。
D:Dude, the show is over.
老兄,表演结束了。
变成Arkhum:
Impressive.
I expected nothing less from the Devil's descendents.
很不错。
我对恶魔的派生物期望一向很低。
But aren't you forgetting something, vergil?
但是你是不是忘了什么,vergil
The spell is broken.
这个咒语打破了。
What do you think will happen next?
你认为接下来会发生什么事情?
Let's welcome chaos.
让我们欢迎混沌。
Mission14开头:
Dante:Are you gonna go?
你要走了么?
Lady: Yes, I'm going to finish him off.
是的,我要去结束了他。
D:Well you might as well forget it.
你不是不是还忘记了。
Cauz you're no match for this.
因为你不是他的对手。
L:Regardless, I must go.
无论如何,我得走了。
I had a chance to stop him before, but I couldn't
我曾经有机会阻止他,但是我没有。
I'm responsible for all this mess.
我要对这一切的混乱负责。
D:Responsible? Does it bother you that much?
负责?这玩艺就这么让你在意?
L:He's my father. Besides, who else can undo what he's done.
他是我父亲。而且,谁还能解除他做的这一切。
A demon like you, wouldn't understand...
像你这样的恶魔,不会明白的。
然后飞走了。
D:Father and family, huh?
父亲和家庭?
Well, I'll go too.
好吧,我也得走了。
But you'd better hurry if you don't want me to take all the credit.
不过你最好快点,如果你不想让我先得手的话。
Mission16开头:
He plucks the threats that make us dance, finger and toe
他采集了所有的恐惧让我们跳舞,手舞足蹈。
We surrender in joy to the lowest of the foul and rank: we submerge through darkness, rancid filthy.
我们放弃了愉悦而处在最低下的阶级;我们淹没在黑暗之中,污秽腐臭。
Hour by hour, we move downward, ever closer to hell, in a slow, steady gait.
一小时又一小时,我们在向下走,逐渐接近地狱,用缓慢而扎实的脚步。
Now, let the world resonate.
现在,让这个世界一起共鸣吧。
Sloth, Gluttony, Greed
懒惰,贪食,贪婪
Envy, Lust, Wrath and Pride
嫉妒,色欲,愤怒还有骄傲
A bell of chaos that tolls human desires.
混沌的钟声吸取这人们的欲望。
After two thousand long years, the once sealed gate to the demonic world will open
在两千年以后,曾经被封印的恶魔世界大门即将打开。
Destruction, carnage and despair
毁灭,屠杀以及绝望。
Let your instincts drive you
让你们的本能驱使你们。
Entrap this world in fear.
让这个世界陷入恐惧吧
As its name. Temen-ni-gru strikes terror into the heart of mankind.
如他的名字一样,Temen-ni-gru将会把恐惧带入人们的心中。
Then I will become the ultimate ruler of this wasteland engulfed with pandemonium.
而我将成为这个卷入了战乱的荒废大陆的最后统治者。
The demonic power that sparda once imprisoned...will be mine.
sparda曾经囚禁的恶魔力量,将是我的。
Mission16boss战之前:
Dante: What's wrong, you tired? Then stand back
怎么了,你累了?那么靠边站。
I'll take care of this.
我来接手。
Lady: No,you stand back.
不,你靠边站。
Dante:I told you, you can't do it. Don't you get it?
我告诉过你了,你做不到的,你不明白么?
This is not a human's job
这不是人类的工作。
Lady: You're the one who doesn't get it.
你才不明白呢。
It's not something you can reason with.
这不是你可以用理由来说明的。
It has nothing to do with me being a human and you being a demon.
这与我是不是人类你是不是恶魔无关。
I'm driven by the inability to forgive him.
我因为我的无能而原谅了他。
My soul is screaming, demonding me to kill him.
我的灵魂在尖叫,要求我杀了他。
That's enough motivation to keep me going.
这些动机足够我继续了。
Besides, this is my family matter.
还有,这是我家里的事。
You should stay out of it.
你不要管。
Okay lady, I get the picture now.
好吧女士,我现在有个想法。
But I can't just sit back and watch either.
但是我也不能就坐在后面观看
I'm pretty pissed at him too, ya know.
我也看他很不顺眼,你知道么
Now get out of my way or there'll be some consequences.
现在别挡道,不然后果自负。
Lady: Fair enough.
好啊。
掏出火箭炮。
I wasn't planning to let any demons live anyway.
我本来也没打算让任何一个恶魔留在这个世界上。
Not even one.
一个也不留。
Mission16最后:
I'll take care of him
把他交给我。
Lady: Why do you care so much?
为什么你这么在乎。
Dante: This whole business started with my father sealing the entrance between the two worlds.
整个事情还得从我父亲封印了通往两个世界门开始说起。
And now my brother's trying to break that spell and turn everyhing into demonville.
而现在我的哥哥试图破解咒语并且将一切都变成恶魔的天下。
This is my family matter too.
这也是我的家事。
Quite frankly at first I didn't give a damn.
说实在的,刚开始我也并不在乎。
But because of you, I know what's important now.
但是因为你,我现在知道什么是重要的了。
I know what I need to do.
我知道我该做什么。
但丁转身离开。
Lady: Wait.
等一下。
Dante: Trust me. I'll make things right for you.
相信我,我会安排一些你能做的事情的。
That's what my soul is telling me to do.
这也是我的灵魂告诉我该做的。
Lady把自己的火箭炮给了但丁:
Use this.
拿着这个吧。
Dante: How much is it gonna cost me?
这玩艺要多少钱。
Lady: You can give me your name.
你可以告诉我你的名字。
Dante.
Lady: Dante, Please, free my father.
但丁,拜托了,把我父亲留下(留给她的意思)。
Dante: I will, Lady.
我会的,女士。
Mission17boss战之前:
I know why you're here.
我知道你为什么在这里。
You're here to ask me some questions.
你来这里要问我一些问题。
Well, too bad.
不过真糟糕。
I've already answered them myself.
我已经自己回答这些问题了。
I don't need you anymore.
我已经不需要你了。
Come on you poser.
来吧,你这个装腔作势的家伙。
Mission17boss战结束:
Huh, thought I lost my shadow for a sec.
我觉得我好像短暂地弄丢了影子。
Mission19boss战之前:
Arkhum: Welcome, what do you think after looking at your father's image?
欢迎,在看到你父亲的样子以后你有什么想法?
Dante: It's like staring into a backed-up toilet.
就像盯着看冲厕所一样。
Why do you always stick your nose in other families' business?
为什么你总是喜欢去插手别人家的事情?
Come on dude, don't you have any hobbies?
拜托老兄,你没有别的爱好么?
Arkhum:You can still talk big after seeing this?
等你看完这个以后你还能说大话么?
I feel the devil's power overflowing my body.
我感觉自己体内的恶魔力量过盛了。
The power of sparda
sparda的力量。
Arkhum魔化。
Dante: Dued, my father wasn't so hideous.
老兄,我父亲才没有这么丑呢。
Can't you tell by looking at me?
你看过我以后就明白了。
Anyway, that shape suits you better.
不管怎样,还是那个样子比较适合你。
Let us begin the main event.
让我们切入正题吧。
战斗开始。
Arkhum生命值一半以下:
Arkhum:No use.
没有用。
Regardless of how strong you are, you're nothing but a half-breed.
无论你有多强大,你只不过是个半成品。
You cannot defeat a pure demon, the real sparda
你无法打败一个纯恶魔,真正的sparda
伸手准备攻击但丁,结果受被砍下来。
What's this?
什么?
vergil登场
Damn you
该死的家伙。
V:I've come to retrieve my power.
我来找回我的力量。
You can't handle it.
你无法掌控的。
vergil从空中跳下来,拿刀对着但丁。
D:Look at you... making a big dramatic entrance and stealing my spot light.
看看你,如此戏剧性地登场,还抢走了我的灯光。
V: Well... you don't possibly believe that he deserves to be our event now do you?
好吧,你是不是觉得他才应该是我们的主要问题?
D: Now that you mentioned it, you're right.
现在你提起来了,你是对的。
Arkhum: Do you feel you can defeat me?
你们认为你们可以打败我?
Defeat the power of your father, the great sparda.
打败你们的父亲,伟大的sparda?
V: You should come to realize you cannot control the power of sparda
你得明白,你不能很好地控制sparda的力量。
D: You are wasting your time, buddy.
你在浪费时间,老兄。
I think he needs to learn the hard way.
我觉得他得明白什么是来硬的。
继续开战。
Mission19最后:
vergil结果dante的枪:
I'll try it your way for once.
我会试试你的方法的。
D: Remember what we used to say?
记得我们以前说的么?
Arkhum:Don't do it.
不要这样。
两人一起:Jackpot.
奖金。
Arkhum: I have the power of sparda
我有sparda的力量。
V: Not very classy for someone's dying words.
对于某些人的临死遗言来说并不是很优美。
Mission20开始:
Arkhum从空中掉下来。
Why?How could I...
为什么,我怎么会...
I shall become a god
我应该成为一个神。
No one here can stop me.
没人可以阻止我。
Lady出现:
What a surprise.
真是惊喜啊 。
Here I was looling for you and, lo and behold, you come to me.
我来这里找你,结果你看,你自己来到我面前了。
Arkhum:Mary
Lady: Don't ever call me that again.
别再那么叫我了。
My mother was the only one who could say my name.
我的母亲是这个世界上唯一可以叫我名字的人。
Arkhum:Wait, please. Do you really want to shoot me?
等等,拜托。你真的要杀了我么?
Can you shoot me, your own father?
你能杀了我么,你的亲生父亲。
What have I done wrong?
我到底哪里错了?
Even the heroic sparda sacrificed a women so that he could become a legend.
就连那个英雄式的sparda也牺牲了一个女人以此成为传说。
I wished to become a god
我想要成为神。
And I sacrificed one miserable human being for that reason. That's all
而我牺牲了一个迷失的人类,仅此而已。
Was that really so awful?
那真的有这么糟糕么?
I have some unfinished business to take care at.
我还有一些没有完成的事情要做。
Help me Mary
帮帮我,Mary
Mary died a long time ago, my name is Lady.
Mary很久以前就死了,我的名字叫lady
Goodbye, father.
再见了,父亲。
亲手杀了自己的父亲,然后坐在地上哭:
Here I thought I was gonna cry.
现在看来我还是会哭的。
但丁那边:
两人一起来到魔界,vergil拿到了父亲的剑,但丁拿到了自己的项链。
V:Give that to me.
把那个给我。
D: No way, you got your own.
没戏,你有你自己的那份。
V: Well I want your too.
但是我也要你的
D: What are you gonna do with all that power, huh?
你要那些力量干什么?
No matter how hard you try, you're never gonna be like father.
不管你有多么努力,你永远不会像父亲一样的。
V: You are wasting time.
你在浪费时间。
两人对拼了一下刀:
D: We are the sons of sparda
我们是sparda的儿子。
Within each of us flows his blood.
我们的体内都流着他的血。
But more inportantly, his soul
但是更重要的,他的灵魂。
And now my soul is saying it wants to stop you
而现在,我的灵魂告诉我一定要阻止你。
V: Unfortunately, our souls are at odds brother.
很不幸,我们的灵魂起了争执,兄弟。
I need more power.
我要更多的力量。
两人开战。
Mission20boss战之后:
V: Am I...being defeated?
我被打败了么?
D: What's wrong? Is that all you got?
怎么了?你就这样而以么?
Come on get up, you can do better than that.
来啊,站起来,你能做得更好。
V: The portal to the human world is closing, Dante...
通往人界的门即将关闭,但丁。
Because the amulets have been separated.
因为项链被分开了。
D: Let's finish this Vergil
让我们结束这一切吧,vergil
I have to stop you, even if that means killing you.
我得阻止你,即使那意味着要杀了你。
两人最后一拼,vergil失败,顺手拿起地上的项链:
V:No one can have this Dante.
没有人能得到这个,但丁。
It's mine, it belongs to a son of sparda
这是我的,它属于sparda的儿子。
vergil退到悬崖边上,但丁要去救他:
V: Leave me and go, if you don't want to be trapped in the demon world.
别管我,如果你不想被拉到恶魔世界里去。
I'm staying, this place was our father's home.
我要留下来,这个地方是我们父亲的家。
然后跳了下去。
结尾:
但丁扛着火箭筒来到lady面前:
D: what an ordeal
真是严酷的考验。
You are still here?
你还在这啊
L:I need that back
我还要那个呢。
D: No late charges I hope.
不会过后收费吧?
L: I'll think about it.
我会考虑的。
D:We should be fine for now.
我们现在应该没事了。
But I'm sure they'll be back soon, very soon.
但是我确定它们很快会回来,非常快。
L: Are you crying?
你哭了?
D: It's only the rain
只是雨而以。
L: The rain already stopped.
雨已经停了啊。
D: Devils never cry.
恶魔从来不哭泣的。
L: I see
Maybe somewhere out there even a devil may cry when he loses a loved one. Don't you think?
我知道了,也许某些地方就连恶魔也会哭泣,当他失去了自己的挚爱时,你不这么认为么?
D:Maybe
也许吧。
L:By the way.
对了。
突然掏出枪打死了几个恶魔:
Looks like we're gonna be busy for a while.
看起来我们又要忙一阵子了。
D: Well bring it on
那么来吧。
I love this, this is what I live for
我在这个,这可是我存在的目的。
I'm absolutely crazy about it.
我是绝对为这个疯狂的。
大结局:
L: What happend next?
接下来怎么样了呢?
Nothing really.
没什么事情。
We took care of all the remaining devils and that was it.
我们处理了剩余的恶魔,仅此而已。
I still have a job to do that's far frome done.
我距离完成我的工作还有很多事情要做。
Which is to eliminate every last demon
我得消除掉每一个存活在世界上的恶魔。
I need to ensure that monsters like my father never came about again.
我要确定像我父亲那样的恶魔不会再回来。
And he promised to help me hunt down the demons, even though he's a part one himeself.
他也保证说他会帮助我干掉一部分恶魔,尽管他自己就是一部分恶魔。
But now I realize that there are humans as evil as any devil
但是现在我也明白了有的人类比恶魔还像恶魔。
As well as kind and compassionate demons in this universe.
就像有些恶魔也有同情心一样。
At least I've found one so called devil who is able to shed tears for those he cares about.
至少我发现有一个所谓的恶魔会为了他关心的人而流泪。
That's enough for me to believe in him.
这就足够让我相信他了。
D: Now I can start my business.
现在我可以开始工作了。
Oh, speaking of a kind devil, he finally decided on a name for his shop.
哦,说起恶魔来,他最终给自己的店找了个合适的名字。
It took him quite a while to pick one
那个名字让他考虑很长时间。
Wanna know the name?
想知道名字么?
Devil may cry
鬼泣